About Our Courses
Courses meet on all dates listed. Please do not sign up for a course if you know you cannot attend all sessions.
If you require an academic accommodation to participate in this WOU activity, please contact us at email@example.com prior to registering for the course.
- Register by clicking the “Register Here” link next to the class you want to take.
- During the registration process, you will be required to upload a copy of your Oregon Driver License and proof of current automobile insurance.
- The registration process ensures a secure transmission of your personal data. Help us protect the security of your data by not sending this information to us via email.
We encourage participants to register as far ahead of time as possible; preferably at least one week before the course start date. Registration will close 72 hours before the course start date. Payment must be received by the time the course registration closes. If payment is not received prior to the course start, you will be removed from the course and offered a future course to attend.
Tuition is funded by a grant from ODOT Transportation Safety Office for Oregon residents and out of state residents with verified employment by an approved Oregon Driver Education Provider. Participants are responsible for paying a total cost of $99 which will cover:
- Materials and Supplies (you must supply your own laptop)
- WOU will request a five-year certified court print driving record through Oregon DMV as required by OAR 737-015-0070(3)(e) and a criminal history check through the Oregon State Police as required by OAR 737-015-0070(3)(g).
Those who are not residents of Oregon may still take the training, but must pay the full tuition of $1,634.
For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at (503) 838-9237.